AHB Interview Questions
- How AHB is pipelined architecture?
- What is the size of the max data that can be transferred in a single transfer?
- Explain the 1k boundary concept in AHB?
- Okay, response is a single cycle? but error/split/retry is two cycles, why?
- Explain the concept of a two-cycle response?
- What if the slave gets the address out of range?
- How to connect multiple slaves to a single master?
- Explain the round robin arbitration concept?
- Explain the split-retry concept?
- What is the difference between HREADY and HREADY_OUT signals?
- What is the slave response for a BUSY transfer?
- What is the difference between WRAP4 and INCR4?
- How to terminate the INCR type transfer?
- What is the difference between BURST and Beat?
- How to calculate the size of the burst?
- Is HREADY is Input or output to/from the slave?
- What is the aligned and un-align concept?
- Explain wrapping calculation?
- Is early burst termination is done by Slave/Arbiter?
- Explain the LOCKED transfer?
- What is the default Master?
- What is a little-endian and big-endian?
- How the slave will detect the end of INCR type burst transfer?
AXI Interview Questions
- How AXI is different from AHB?
- Explain the concept of the AXI 4KB boundary condition?
- Explain the valid ready handshake in AXI?
- Explain the channel concept?
- Explain the out-of-order concept?
- What is the fixed burst type?
- Explain the AXI response types?
What is WRAP and How to Calculate Address in WRAP Burst? Click here