- The TLM Export is a port that forwards a transaction from a child component to its parent
- The TLM Export has unidirectional and bidirectional ports
- An export can be connected to any compatible child export or imp port. It must ultimately be connected to at least one implementation of its associated interface
TLM Export Classes
- T – The type of transaction to be communicated by the export
- REQ – The type of request transaction to be communicated by the export
- RSP – The type of response transaction to be communicated by the export
This is a constructor method used for the creation of TLM Export.
The name and parent are the standard uvm_component constructor arguments.
Summary of TLM Exports
Next Section: TLM Port