Table of Contents
- The TLM Port is used to send the transactions
- TLM Ports has unidirectional and bidirectional ports
- A port can be connected to any compatible port, export, or imp port
TLM Port Classes
- T – The type of transaction to be communicated by the port, type T is not restricted to class handles and may be a value type such as int, enum, struct or similar
- REQ – The type of request transaction to be communicated by the port
- RSP – The type of response transaction to be communicated by the port
This is a constructor method used for the creation of TLM Port.
The name and parent are the standard uvm_component constructor arguments.
Summary of TLM Ports
Next Section: TLM Imp Port