TLM Imp Port
Table of Contents
- The TLM Imp Port is used to receive the transactions at destination
- TLM Imp Ports has unidirectional and bidirectional ports
TLM Imp Port Classes
- T – The type of transaction to be communicated by the imp
- IMP – The type of the component implementing the interface. That is the class to which this imp will delegate.
- REQ_IMP – The component type that implements the request side of the interface. Defaults to IMP. For master and slave imps only.
- RSP_IMP – The component type that implements the response side of the interface. Defaults to IMP. For master and slave imps only.
This is a constructor method used for the creation of TLM Imp Port.
Transport imp constructor
Master and slave imp constructor
The name and parent are the standard uvm_component constructor arguments.
Summary of TLM Imp ports
Next Section: TLM FIFO